 General / 35454
35453  |  35455
Subject:
TLC sends people to www.brickself.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:30:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I phoned up Consumer Services today to see if I could get a copy of the
instructions for 8858, as I've recently acquired a water damaged one,
and the pages are all stuck together.

Anyway, I make my request, and there's a long silence at the other end
of the phone. This is because they haven't got any instructions for the
set.

'However,' says the man at Consumer Services, 'you can find instructions
and catalogue scans at www.brickshelf.com'

Has anyone else had this happen?  Is Brickshelf officially sanctioned
now?
--
Tony Priestman