 General / 35
Re: www.lugnet.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 12:59:17 GMT

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 07:21:44 GMT, "Tom Stangl, VFAQman"
<talonts@vfaq.com> wrote:

Mike, dude, haven't you hung shelves right off of the ceiling yet, and
stacked them out of the way?

Nope, we rent, and our cats have done enough damage to this apartment.
Don't need to willfully do anymore.  :(

--
Unofficial listing of weekly Lego Shop at Home phone specials
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/