 General / 26
Re: www.lugnet.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:22:35 GMT

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:12:14 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

cjc@newsguy.com (Mike Stanley) writes:

When is this site going to point to something besides the plan?

More importantly, when are some of the coolest features gonna go live?
:)

We just don't know yet...there is still so much to do/plan/write.

I know, and you guys are probably thinking about other things, like
the wedding, your lives, house payment, yada, yada, yada.

Mighty big project for 2 people to handle.  Don't let my anxiety
(anticipation?) make you think I'm anything other than happy about the
prospects.  I'm just impatient about good things.

If (when) you finish it, they (I) will use it.  :)

And love it!
--
Unofficial listing of weekly Lego Shop at Home phone specials
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/