 General / 21
Re: www.lugnet.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 09:03:16 GMT

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:31:52 GMT, "Jesse Long" <JesseL@hawaii.edu>
wrote:

When is this site going to point to something besides the plan?

More importantly, when are some of the coolest features gonna go live?
:)

Rachael keeps bugging me about getting our next parts auction started.
No so much for the money, although it will be nice to make back some
of this money so I can save up for the after Christmas specials, but
for the space.

Her computer died a while back and rather than let me get a
replacement mb+video card for it she told me she didn't use it enough
to warrant keeping it, so I sold off all the parts and absorbed what I
couldn't sell into various other machines.

Now a lot of new games we'll enjoy playing together are coming out and
she thinks it might be time for a new computer.

One problem - half of my computer room is taken up with boxed sets,
waiting for the next auction.  :)
--
Unofficial listing of weekly Lego Shop at Home phone specials
http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/