 General / 34639
  Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

(...) Yes it does exist and was in a Pirate island set, and was used as part of a chimney piece. The set was set Rock Island Refuge (6273). And yes I am trying to temp those people at Lego! If the have good business sense they’ll will listen. :) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

  Ant Castles, was Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

Doyle, think about it. You want maybe four pieces at $15 each? (If you have money to burn.) The rest of us might even pay a dollar, but, if they were available in 25-packs for $10, we would get tight-fisted and hold out for even lower prices. The (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ant Castles, was Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

(...) I need a lot more than 4 :-) I would like to have atleast 32 or more and if S @ H had them for sale I would probably buy hundreds. They are great for plynths. Doyle (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

  Mars Cheese Castle, was Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

(...) That's my point. If S@H had them for 25 cents each, you'd get hundreds for your little bit of money, but even if we all did that, it would only be a little money, maybe $10000. I believe you could have them made out of cheese for that money, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mars Cheese Castle, was Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

"Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message news:GoIxCo.BDt@lugnet.com... (...) I just drove by that place the other day. Never been in there, have you? Besides cheese, what does the place consist of? hmmm...the yellow castle... -Tim (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Mars Cheese Castle, was Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

(...) I don't know either. But I snicker every time I go by it. (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Mars Cheese Castle, was Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

(...) Hmm...perhaps we'll have to make it an NILTC/yet-unorganize...ukee-AFOLs trip then?? It seems a rather silly place, and I'm sure they make most of their money on people driving on who are too curious for their own good. -Tim (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Mars Cheese Castle, was Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

(...) If you haven't fully experienced Cheesy tourist draws, try going to Door County. You'll pass signs for "The Chocolate Chicken", various Gnome joke mascots, silly Antique Barn draws, and the relatively blameless Little Norway, Little Sweden, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)