 Off-Topic / Fun / 8653
Re: Mars Cheese Castle, was Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:46:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Erik Olson writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
"Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message
Mars Cheese Castle!

I just drove by that place the other day.  Never been in there, have you?
Besides cheese, what does the place consist of?

hmmm...the yellow castle...

I don't know either. But I snicker every time I go by it.

Hmm...perhaps we'll have to make it an
NILTC/yet-unorganized-group-of-Chicago-and-Milwaukee-AFOLs trip then??  It
seems a rather silly place, and I'm sure they make most of their money on
people driving on who are too curious for their own good.

If you haven't fully experienced Cheesy tourist draws, try going to Door
County. You'll pass signs for "The Chocolate Chicken", various Gnome joke
mascots, silly Antique Barn draws, and the relatively blameless Little
Norway, Little Sweden, Little Denmark type motels. Ah, the midwest..

I have been ordered to eat up my small hoard of lingonberry preserves or
throw them out. At least I know where to get more.

I have made inquiries into the making of cheese-based slope bricks. I'll
post here as it develops.