 General / 34639
Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 02:22:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Doyle Nelson writes:
Hello,

I am willing to pay $15 per piece for the Light Gray Slope 75 2 x 2 x 3
Double Convex.

Or as I like to call them the Extreme 2x2x3 Corner Slope in light gray.

Please E-mail your offers.

Quanity no problem! :-)

  Now, this is a REALLY embarassing question for me to ask,
  given a) how long I've been around here and b) that I should
  *know* how to find this information, but I honestly am not
  aware that this part has *ever* been retailed in light grey.
  I wonder if Doyle isn't trying to tempt the model shop guys.
  Not that I'd blame him, that's for sure! Green dresses... ;)

  But that leads me to a good question:  I've only been aware of
  this piece in three colors in retail sets:  dark grey, blue,
  and the almighty yellow.  I've seen it in TLC display models
  in white and (iirc) red, but never in sets.

  Any help?  Gary?

  best

  LFB

  XFUT -> .general, because it's an interesting question.

Yes it does exist and was in a Pirate island set, and was used as part of a
chimney piece.

The set was set Rock Island Refuge (6273).

And yes I am trying to temp those people at Lego! If the have good business
sense they’ll will listen. :)

Doyle