 General / 34646
34645  |  34647
Subject:
Mars Cheese Castle, was Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 05:17:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Doyle Nelson writes:
In lugnet.general, Erik Olson writes:
Doyle, think about it. You want maybe four pieces at $15 each? (If you have
money to burn.) The rest of us might even pay a dollar, but, if they were
available in 25-packs for $10, we would get tight-fisted and hold out for
even lower prices.

I need a lot more than 4 :-)

I would like to have atleast 32 or more and if S @ H had them for sale I
would probably buy hundreds.

That's my point. If S@H had them for 25 cents each, you'd get hundreds for
your little bit of money, but even if we all did that, it would only be a
little money, maybe $10000.

I believe you could have them made out of cheese for that money, but not
plastic, and we might get orange bricks in bulk to connect to the cheddar.

Mars Cheese Castle!