 General / 34645
Re: Ant Castles, was Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 04:56:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Olson writes:
Doyle, think about it. You want maybe four pieces at $15 each? (If you have
money to burn.) The rest of us might even pay a dollar, but, if they were
available in 25-packs for $10, we would get tight-fisted and hold out for
even lower prices.

I need a lot more than 4 :-)

I would like to have atleast 32 or more and if S @ H had them for sale I
would probably buy hundreds.