 General / 34585
Re: Brick Color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:11:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Wade writes:
I have a question for all of you Lego Fans out there:

Out of all the bricks Lego has ever made, what color do you think has the
highest production count? I've got my theories about it...but I'd like to see
if anyone else has a thought on this matter.

Great question! I've read most of the responses and found many of them to be
almost scientific in methodology. I'll put in my two (non-scientific) studs
worth. My collection spans more than 25 years and whenever I think of
building big, I almost always choose red for the predominant color. For one
reason: That is the color I have the most of! I am complete in so many
series I can't count them all. But it always seems that my red buckets have
the most in them. I have at least two major models still together, and they
each use several thousand red pieces, yet I am building another large model
and red is still the most available for me. Hope this helps.

Wayne