 General / 34123
  Re: Have they done it again?

(...) I won't argue with you at all. You're probably right. I guess my question should have been, "Is LEGO at all interested in any sort of two way communication, or will these always just be announcements?" I guess I'm frustrated because in my (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Have they done it again?

(...) many (...) asking? (...) be an indirect answer (though maybe direct confirmation would've been nice). (...) Hmmmm. Well, so far they've been pretty responsive to some enquiries here - we got some pretty quick responses when we had problems (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Have they done it again?

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford writes: "Is LEGO at all interested in any sort of two way (...) Give Brad a break-- he *is* the Senior VP of LD after all. That he even takes the time to post here instead of having someone else do it is remarkable (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Have they done it again?

(...) But as I pointed out in my reply... there were more than one type of "old metal-axle wheelsets" if you go far enough back. I'm not trying to be a pain, honestly... just to get some clarification. If, in fact, it's the 2x2 bricks with the small (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Have they done it again?

(...) I guess that was part of my point John. He does post, but doesn't seem to have time to follow-up on any issues that get raised. It's not that he needs to reply to each and every single response (many of his posts draw in excess of 100 (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Have they done it again?

(...) Well, perhaps I'm more presumptuous, but I'd take it that because he's ruling out the wheelsets, he's talking about ones which are definitely no longer available. But as I said, confirmation would've been nice. (...) we (...) "Thanks (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Have they done it again?