 General / 33813
  Re: Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live AND on Lugnet!

Hey Y'all: I understand that my proposed Construction Toy Grading Standards may become the de facto standard recommended to shop owners at Brickbay. To honor this small, yet auspicious, nod from Dan J. the standards can now be found in two places! A (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live AND on Lugnet!

(...) FTX Tech Support here... :) ya, you can center text in table cells...some examples and documentation: (URL) if you don't really want tables and you just want to indent your items like you do here so nicely: (URL) you could actually just (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live AND on Lugnet!

(...) <snip> (...) Sorry to latch on here, but I'll confess I'm wondering what the odds are of FTX supporting "center on page". No biggie if it's not easy, but it's a function I'd like to see. (not to mention nesting tables, but I'll just assume (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live AND on Lugnet!

Todd: Here are my problems/requests for FTX: 1. Center and Bold. I'd like to be able to center while simultaneously doing the "underlined" bold face -- and this doesn't seem to be possible with the current FTX table commands (I have tried several (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Construction Toy Grading Standards Now Live AND on Lugnet!

(...) Richard, I'm not sure what you mean by "underlined boldface." (I think I know what you mean by "bracketed boldface.") If you want bolded underlined text, you can write either [_this is underlined and bold_] or _[this is also underlined and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.publish)