 General / 33733
Re: a most slendid 4x4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:41:02 GMT

Thanks.  I was not aware that one could order those wheels seperately.  I
have never seen them advertised as such through Lego.  I am planning on
picking up an 8466 at some point, so I guess I will have six then.  By the
way, how many technic motors do you have in your 4x4?  I have not done any
experimenting with this stuff yet and wanted to get a general idea of what
kind of power is needed.

In lugnet.general, Allan Portillo writes:
In lugnet.general, David Wertz writes:
Nice model - quite impressive.  Good in both form and function.  Hopefully I
will get around to working on something along these lines soon.
David
This modle looks great. Well done.

BTW If anyone is wondering how I got 4 powerpuller wheels ( without having
to buy 8466 ) I ordered them directly from lego for about £12. I don't know
if they still do that or if the 8466s tyres has that funky "technic power"
graphics on them either.