 General / 33718
33717  |  33719
Subject:
a most slendid 4x4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:19:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I built this modle and I want to know what you think of it. It has 4 wheel
drive, steering, live axles, a center differential, 2 inches of suspention
travel, is fully motorised and has a 5 forward/1 revearse transmission of my
own design ( the one in the 8448 was to weak ). I did not include diffs in
the axles because it diminished its off-road performance ( especially when
driving over / demolishing my 8880 super car ). Allthough it is easily
heavey enougth to crush my 8880 it can climb a 60 degree slope in 3rd gear.
To see the model, go to;

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=7730.

It is called blue falcon. I am looking forward to your feedback