 General / 33460
RE: Has LEGO cancelled the recall of 6776?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 17:50:03 GMT

have fired Rob Ellis who was in charge of the department • that developed
and released Alpha Team and the box in question.

<snip>

Wow, I can't believe they would fire the guy who designed the
series!

I don't know if Rob Ellis designed the set - all I know is that he is
the director of that department. Just to make things clear I didn't
write he designed it 'just' that he was in charge of that department.

/Jesper