 General / 33457
Re: Has LEGO cancelled the recall of 6776?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 17:22:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jesper Kjær writes:
   Does anyone know or has anyone heard?

There has been no new pressrelease saying otherwise and Lego was on
national television in Denmark last week with withdrawing and that they
have fired Rob Ellis who was in charge of the department that developed
and released Alpha Team and the box in question. No doubt that Lego
takes this situation very serious.

/Jesper
Wow, I can't believe they would fire the guy who designed the series!
That's not fair!  It's not like he had anything to do with the terrorist
acts!  As far as that's concerned, you ought to fire the people who did the
pirates series!  Aren't pirates actually terrorists too?  And maybe wolfpack
might be considered a terrorist group?  And what about Darth Vader and his
comrads...isn't that a form of terrorist?  sheesh  I just hate to see people
take things beyond reason!  That's just sad!