 General / 33447
33446  |  33448
Subject:
Has LEGO cancelled the recall of 6776?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 01:10:14 GMT

Hi all,
    With the announcement of Lego recalling all the 6776 sets, I have been
checking out my local retailers to see if they still had any in stock.  The
local Target and TRUs still had some on the shelves, but the two Walmarts
had pulled theirs.  Then I was informed this weekend that the sets were back
on the shelves at Walmart.  I had to go check it out on my own since I had
just been there two days ago.  Sure enough, there they were...back on the shelf!
   This makes me wonder if Lego maybe cancelled the recall!  I wouldn't
think that Walmart would ignore Lego's recall unless they had good reason!
I may be wrong, but it got me to wondering!  Maybe it was just a temporary
thing!
   Does anyone know or has anyone heard?
Tom