 General / 33458
33457  |  33459
Subject:
Facade instead of an entire building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 17:09:21 GMT

I have been busy building again. I took the wrecking ball to my 16 floor
office tower. ( I hope nobody loved it ) It wasn't exactly minifig scale.
Before rebuilding it, I decided that to save on bricks and space in my
layout I would make it a facade only, butting it up against the far wall of
my setup. I still don't have enough 2 x 4 yellow bricks. Thank God I didn't
use real windows, I think I like the stylized window better. When done it
will be between 20 & 25 stories. I hope it will standup with out falling
over.  I also did some monorail stuff, redesigned my freight engine and
built another, started on a metro train and a clock tower which I hate. New
as well is the monorail covered stop, very flimsy, oh well. The grey
building will be 360 complete, when I get some more grey.

--
Acme! Comics
115 W. North St.

We accept Visa, MC, Dicover, check & debit cards