 General / 33382
Re: 6776 Should not be re-released.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:17:28 GMT

"James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message news:GKBr68.GCD@lugnet.com...
A child will play 'war' using sticks as guns
even if LEGO made only standard bricks, children would make weapons out of
them.
children do that sort of thing, its in there nature. I did it many of you
did it, its part of creative play. It dosen't mean the child isn't going to
turn out to be a well balanced individual. surely the most concerning thing
about this is that a toy like LEGO is limiting creative play with storylines
and characterisation. I don't think LEGO ever said much about peaceful play,
just a desire not to produce contempory war models

btw .. I actually have the set in question, but I only bought it for the
great baseplate. as a set its naff

--
James Stacey
www.minifig.co.uk

And a very nice MOC you made with it too Jason.
See http://www.lug.sthost.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index
TVLF2001 gallery, image 17

regards
lawrence