 General / 33136
Re: About the pending (inevitable) debates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:52:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.general, Tore Eriksson writes:
Ngggh, pfft, pfft mmph.

To Tore and all of the others either already debating or chomping at the bit
to do so...

P.S. I also should have said thank you to Tore and the others who DID indeed
hold off on the debates over the attacks yesterday and last night...I
appreciate it, and I'm sure many others do too...Thank you...

Matt