 General / 32496
    Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC —Steve Tanner
   Hello fellow LUGNETers. I've been a long timer lurker, but finally had the need to make an odd request of you all. In the end, I'm hoping someone could shed some light on things. Recently, I got engaged (yeah!), and the discussion of making our (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC —Eric Sophie
     I gotta say right off the bat, a gentleman by the name of Brad Hamilton would be a great place to start. Not only is he a great builder, his style is the first that comes to mind in regards to your request. He makes fantastic builings and is a Wiz (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

         Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC —Steve Tanner
     (...) Eric, thanks for hte congrats and the lead. I'll look him up. (...) Paul, thanks for this suggestion (...) I'll drop you an e-mail. Thanks. (...) Not a bad idea, though I think that these sets look sort of "non-LEGO-y". (...) James, thanks for (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC —Paul Sinasohn
     First, congratulations / best wishes, Steve! Next - check eBay for a seller named "panoramagraphics" - he does custom minifig painting and has offered a bride/groom set in the past. Some folks here don't like what he does, but frankly, it's a (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC —James Trobaugh
      You might want to get in touch with Eric Harshbarger, I think he already has one made that didn't get used. jt (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC —Erik Olson
      Here's a cake topper, (URL) bride and groom are similar to the ones in the "Ultimate Lego Book". I built about 12 different people in all and my wife picked these. Then I made half a dozen gazebos and my wife picked this one. Actually she told me (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC —Gary E. Blessing
   Congratulations!! There's a shop at www.brickbay.com that only sells custom mini-figs, there's a nice bride/groom package available. Gary sorry I don't have the link. Steve Tanner <bounga1@REMOVECAPSyahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC —Jake McKee
   (...) I tried to look for it the other night and couldn't find the shop. Used to be called something like CustomMini-Figures (or similar). Not sure what happened to the shop. He does great work. I have several figs myself. Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC —Roxanne Jeanson
   (...) They have changed their name to Minifigure.com Here is the link: (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)