 General / 32497
Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 21:11:22 GMT

First, congratulations / best wishes, Steve!

Next - check eBay for a seller named "panoramagraphics" - he does custom
minifig painting and has offered a bride/groom set in the past.

Some folks here don't like what he does, but frankly, it's a service, and I
don't mind paying for services rendered, if they are rendered well.

In fact, he did a custom MF head for me - Pagliacci, the sad clown from the
opera, for my under-construction "opera gala" MOC. I'm very satisfied and happy
with his service.

Also, if you can find a copy of the 1978 set #205, it shows a set of bride &
groom maxifigs on the front of the box. I have a bunch of maxifig people,
and could create them, but I don't know that I have the requisite Top Hat.

Yet another alternative - the Bellville sets, especially 5827, the
Royal Carriage, might be what you could use. It also might be easier to find -
it's a newer set (2000) and is still available in some of the Lego stores.

email me at singlow2@yahoo.com if you want to discuss further...

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115