 General / 32512
Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 17:25:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.general, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Congratulations!!

There's a shop at www.brickbay.com  that only sells custom mini-figs,
there's a nice bride/groom package available.

Gary
sorry I don't have the link.

I tried to look for it the other night and couldn't find the shop. Used to
be called something like CustomMini-Figures (or similar). Not sure what
happened to the shop. He does great work. I have several figs myself.

Jake

---
Jake McKee
AFOL
LUGNET Member #211

They have changed their name to Minifigure.com

Here is the link:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=minifigure

Roxanne
BrickParts.com