 General / 32500
Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 02:40:27 GMT

Here's a cake topper,

http://olson.pair.com/photos/wedding.html

The bride and groom are similar to the ones in the "Ultimate Lego Book".
I built about 12 different people in all and my wife picked these. Then I
made half a dozen gazebos and my wife picked this one. Actually she told me
what to tear down until finally she said "That's it! That's it! Not another
brick!" and snatched it away before I could put any red dots on it for
flowers...

If you want my advice, I think you should look at as many pictures as you
can find, steal ideas like crazy, and build it yourself.

Get your fiancee involved too.

All of your relatives and guests will love it even if it looks dorky,
because, hey, it's Lego. A bunch of them are going to ask, "Did you build
that?" because, hey, it's Lego, and they think you build stuff.

-Erik