 General / 32496
  Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC

Hello fellow LUGNETers. I've been a long timer lurker, but finally had the need to make an odd request of you all. In the end, I'm hoping someone could shed some light on things. Recently, I got engaged (yeah!), and the discussion of making our (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC

I gotta say right off the bat, a gentleman by the name of Brad Hamilton would be a great place to start. Not only is he a great builder, his style is the first that comes to mind in regards to your request. He makes fantastic builings and is a Wiz (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC

First, congratulations / best wishes, Steve! Next - check eBay for a seller named "panoramagraphics" - he does custom minifig painting and has offered a bride/groom set in the past. Some folks here don't like what he does, but frankly, it's a (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC

You might want to get in touch with Eric Harshbarger, I think he already has one made that didn't get used. jt (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC

Here's a cake topper, (URL) bride and groom are similar to the ones in the "Ultimate Lego Book". I built about 12 different people in all and my wife picked these. Then I made half a dozen gazebos and my wife picked this one. Actually she told me (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

Congratulations!! There's a shop at www.brickbay.com that only sells custom mini-figs, there's a nice bride/groom package available. Gary sorry I don't have the link. Steve Tanner <bounga1@REMOVECAPSyahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC

(...) I tried to look for it the other night and couldn't find the shop. Used to be called something like CustomMini-Figures (or similar). Not sure what happened to the shop. He does great work. I have several figs myself. Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC

(...) They have changed their name to Minifigure.com Here is the link: (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC

(...) Eric, thanks for hte congrats and the lead. I'll look him up. (...) Paul, thanks for this suggestion (...) I'll drop you an e-mail. Thanks. (...) Not a bad idea, though I think that these sets look sort of "non-LEGO-y". (...) James, thanks for (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)