 General / 32307
RE: Most important aspect of a model...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 03:54:03 GMT

Xcalabur writes:
Depends.  If you're making something that requires moving parts and
functionality, I say make it as buttugly as it needs to be to get the job
done.

Speaking of which, I had to use those 4 boxes of Znap I bought (for the
motors) for something:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5965 (113 KB)
It's really fun to watch :)
--Bram