 General / 32310
Re: Most important aspect of a model...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 12:07:06 GMT

Well, if i'm gonna click the thumbnail on Brickshelf, it darn well better
look cool, so color scheme has to such that it will attract my attention.
Then it better have some cool details, or I'll just go to the next thumbnail
without any study.  Now, if has function that works well with everything
else, I'll sit there and stare at each individual frame for several minutes.

Here's the math:

AB/C(A+B-C)=B/C(-A+C-B)

Hmmmm... I never did do well in math ;^)

In lugnet.general, Bram Lambrecht writes:
In your opinion (who else's?), what are the most important aspects of a model?
a) Overall form, shape, and detail
b) Functions, playability, structural integrity, moving bits
c) Color scheme, realistic use of color

If you needed to write a mathematical formula relating a, b, and c in order to
choose a "best" model, what would it be?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://bldesign.org/