 General / 32113
Re: only paint w/ grey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:25:22 GMT

Paul Hartzog <panarchy23@yahoo.com> writes:
If the color-blind people of the world
insisted that all the painters paint
with grey and NOT
red/green
blue/yellow

I think color blind people have a right to insist that *designers* (not fine
artists) avoid red/green or red/dark gray color schemes.  You must realize
that one in five males suffers from some degree of color blindness (usually
red/green).  I think yellow/purple and blue/orange are the other, much rarer
forms.
Just my .02,
--Bram

(could you please start related discussions in .publish or .publish.html
next time?)

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://bldesign.org/