 General / 32111
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Redux (New and Improved)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:04:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Juergen Stuber writes:
"Steve Runnels" <netfreak16@hotmail.com> writes:

And IIRC, iframes and ilayers(not sure if Paul used this or not for NS
users) have been around at least since version 4 of both browsers.

At least my Netscape 4.76 doesn't show them, he shows the text in
the noframes element which is not very helpful, to say the least
(in hindsight it is probably because Javascript is turned off).

Anyway it's his site and he can create it anyway he wants.

He can, but it's not nice.

I look at the bright side-- with my incredibly slow internet connection at home
I only have the time (and the patience!) to view so much anyway-- this helps
make it easier to decide what to take the time to look at.

Maggie C. (using that relic NS 4.6)