 General / 32112
Re: only paint w/ grey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:20:22 GMT

I like the website design Paul, very cool.

However, I do have to side with Juergen. The content should be your main goal.
By restricting some people from viewing it, you lose out on having people see
your work. Maybe this doesn't bother you very much, but it would bother me, and
some other people here on LUGNET.

Still, it is your site, and you can do whatever you like with it.

BTW can't wait to see some new models from you! ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.general, Paul Hartzog writes:
the bottom line here is this:

If the color-blind people of the world
insisted that all the painters paint
with grey and NOT

red/green
blue/yellow

what do YOU think would be the response?

I studied all of the angles of my new site
design (and it's 'design' not mere function)
BEFORE I decided how to implement it.

For those of you who can't see things,
sooner or later ill-equipped browsers
will be discontinued, and all that will