 General / 32114
Re: Mark's Zany Email Of The Week 7/29/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:38:29 GMT

Maybe this would have beeen a good idea for me to put at the top of my post
before,

sarcastic level=on

That help?  Any sane person would not be at all flattered by someone asking
to send them Lego (not lego"s", emphasis there on the "s").

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article GH98pB.HCG@lugnet.com, Geordan Hankinson wrote:

HAHAHAHA! For real? don't you find that e-mail so flattering? I know I would
sure would -cough-

Hmmm , not really. If the sender had said "Great legos, please send them to
me" I might have seen fit to be flattered.

<snip>

Stay tuned for next week's exciting episode.

What? no previews? awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, seriously tho, is this um, a quote?

It's hard to preview emails I haven't yet received. :^)

"Look into the crystal ball and tell me what you see, release your pshycic
powers Mark!" this is getin kind of creepy now I'm outta here.

-Geordan-

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head