 General / 32101
Re: Mark's Zany Email Of The Week 7/29/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 06:13:29 GMT

in article GH98pB.HCG@lugnet.com, Geordan Hankinson wrote:

HAHAHAHA! For real? don't you find that e-mail so flattering? I know I would
sure would -cough-

Hmmm , not really. If the sender had said "Great legos, please send them to
me" I might have seen fit to be flattered.

<snip>

Stay tuned for next week's exciting episode.

What? no previews? awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, seriously tho, is this um, a quote?

It's hard to preview emails I haven't yet received. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego