 General / 31636
Re: Does LEGO sell LEGO anymore?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 05:31:17 GMT

I can't really tell from the picture, but are the machine guns
made from black lightsaber handles?
-gyug

In lugnet.general, James Brown writes:
Do yourself a favour and spring for a Sopwith.  They are a
fan-freaking-tastic set, even if old planes don't turn your crank, and the
parts selection also rocks.  Red fences are not the cream of this crop.

YMMV

James