 General / 31626
Re: Does LEGO sell LEGO anymore?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 23:02:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.general, Ed Jones writes:
Sopwith Camel on the back cover

I am tempted by these, but mostly for the red curved fence elements.  And
then, its too high a price considering I don't have other straight red fence
elements to work with these.  Playing hide and seek with elements just
doesn't work with me anymore -- making them cheap and readily available or
get out of my face! I am NOT buying some $50 USD set to get some red fences,
see?

<snipped most because I don't disagree>

Do yourself a favour and spring for a Sopwith.  They are a
fan-freaking-tastic set, even if old planes don't turn your crank, and the
parts selection also rocks.  Red fences are not the cream of this crop.

YMMV

James