 General / 31627
Re: what sets include the 6 wide boat pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 00:34:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
What sets (current preferably) include the 6 wide boat pieces?
In particular I am after grey, dk grey and mabie black but any color
would probobly help (except red or yellow)

I have a few in my brickbay shop:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jbaakko

Josh