 General / 31614
Re: what sets include the 6 wide boat pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 16:52:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
What sets (current preferably) include the 6 wide boat pieces?
In particular I am after grey, dk grey and mabie black but any color
would probobly help (except red or yellow)

   The best source for the pieces in light grey is still, IMHO,
   7131 Naboo Fighter (comes with two).  I'm not sure they exist
   in dark grey, but in black I have a bunch from RES-Q sets and
   I'm not sure where else.

   LFB