 General / 31426
  How much is enough?

After watching just about everything concerning the upcoming Harry Potter line get leaked on to the internet, it makes me wonder about the future of online relations between LEGO and the rest of us. Let's be honest here - none of what is all over (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How much is enough?

(...) I'm curious-- I haven't seen this discussion taking place at all with respect to the HP sets... Can anyone point me to a thread? If there's not a thread going, then can I start one here? Where were these pictures sourced from? How 'bout the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How much is enough?

(...) I just wanted to make this clear - I'm not blaming LUGNET. I had just always thought that the admins here had made it clear that they worked towards the best interest of LSI - perhaps I misunderstood though, that is entirely possible. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How much is enough?

(...) Well-- yes and no. In this case I don't think there's much the admins can do. In the case of the last leaking scenario, the actual *info* was posted *on* Lugnet-- information that lugnet.com hosts. Hence, since Lugnet had "control" over the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How much is enough?

There is still your reputation Tim... that notes on your website have been pithy, reflective, interesting to read, done with character. It's a little community, not just a 5-day ebay auction. Your interviews with Lego at Toy Fair are something to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How much is enough?

(...) For the HP stuff, yes. But for the new train cars, there was a period of a day or two where that was not exactly true. I pointed that out in this post: (URL) sank without a trace. (...) This is a bit broad, isn't it? That is, TLC isn't (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How much is enough?

(...) Acha, yes, that could indeed be similar to the on-Lugnet-leak with the 2000 sets. And had TLC asked Todd to cancel those posts for their using a non-ready set number, I'd bet he'd've done so. But maybe not. Anyway, that indeed would be a case (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)