 General / 31428
Re: How much is enough?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:31:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes:

? The only link I see to it is in the "Top Stories" list, which isn't LUGNET
(as an online product/group/admin), but LUGNET's users. I.E. the "fault"
lies with the poster of the message and those who highlighted it, not LUGNET
as a site.

I just wanted to make this clear - I'm not blaming LUGNET.  I had just
always thought that the admins here had made it clear that they worked
towards the best interest of LSI - perhaps I misunderstood though, that is
entirely possible.  I'm thinking now that perhaps they work towards the best
interests of the LEGO community?