 General / 31272
Re: Are that many people really glad about the security stuff?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 16:31:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Peter McLoone writes:
How many people are really glad about
these new security features.

Is this a question, or a statement?

I'm *guessing* it is a question, so I'll answer it - I think the new security
features are just fine.  If I read something, I want to know who posted it.

If you want to play, play by the rules.  If you don't like the rules, go
somewhere else to play.  What's so difficult about that?

JohnG, GMLTC