 General / 31116
31115  |  31117
Subject:
Are that many people really glad about the security stuff?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 04:51:30 GMT

Well personally I'm a bit ticked. How many people are really glad about
these new security features. Is this really necessary? As far as i see
Brad's idea was the best, keep it optional, if someone feels that they are
being "cloned" as I believe the term is, than they can switch on the
feature, and voila, the dude can't bother that person. However for the other
thousands and thousands of websurfers out there, is this whole mess
required? The key thing here is to make it optional, because there are so
many out there that are probably thinking this a con, rather than a pro. So
generally I'm trying to rally some support against this absolute pain in the
arse. Of course in the event that you people out there decided to be too
timid to complain, or actually like this, I suppose I'll have to yield, but
don't expect me to cower down, I'm a very perserverant person. Err....
Random on...