 General / 31243
31242  |  31244
Subject:
Global Purchasing System (was Re: !!!Letter from The Lego Co.!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.br
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 01:07:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Noeckel writes:
<snip>
The followin’ is the exact reproduction of the letter I received.
I’ve omitted the part written in Dansk because it’s reiterated in English.

LEGO Systems A/S                      15 June 2001

Terms of payment and supplier information

During the summer 2001, LEGO Company will implement a global purchasing system.
<snip>

LEGO Company will implement a global purchasing system!!!!
Yes, and Brazil is part of the world, isn't it!
Is that true?
I can only wait.

Paulo Caparica Junior