 General / 30813
New MOC: 8 wide VW Beetle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 01:31:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

While I was sorting, I came across arches and couldn't stop the fenders
flashing through my head without building a Beetle at the same scale as my
other cars.  As always, the doors open.  The front seats fold forward to let
passengers into the back.  Unfortunately, because of the construction
tecniques, I couldn't include an engine or trunk.  Since my website seems to be
down[1], here's the Brickshelf gallery:
If anyone wants a different view or a high res pic (I have 2048x1536s), let me
know.  Please LMKWYT (and be honest)!
Building instead of bickering,
--Bram

1) maybe it's time I paid for a host...and I might as well get a domain in the
meantime...

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/