 Town / 3122
RE: New MOC: 8 wide VW Beetle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 18:48:05 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:

Overall it is really nice, but I have a feeling the front is
a bit too steep or high. Isn't it lower than the "wheel
covers"?

Too steep, yes. Too high, no.  It is taller than the fenders.  I raised the
lights and front bumper one plate, which helps a little bit.  I'll post
pictures later.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu