 General / 29792
29791  |  29793
Subject:
pictures of the LEGO fest in Muelheim, Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 19:41:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi,

I have uploaded pictures of the LEGOfest we had in Germany.
We didn't have a layout planned in advance, people brought their MOCs and a
layout was created 'on-the-fly'. We had a great time running all the trains
and looking at some impressive creations!

Enjoy the gallery!

-Frank

PS. Reinhard 'Ben' Beneke also took a lot of pictures so expect more pics
soon :-)