 Trains / 10906
Re: pictures of the LEGO fest in Muelheim, Germany (Part II)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 01:00:19 GMT

Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke wrote:

My latest own creations have been the bended roof of the Braunschweig station
(consisting basically out of 1x2x1 in black) and the Chateau in tan. That has
been heavy inspired by the chateau we have seen at the PNLTC record layout.
(Who had built that?)

<sulk>  I thought you might have been inspired by *my* (award winning;-) chateau:

-John

Leg Godt!

Ben