 General / 29794
Re: pictures of the LEGO fest in Muelheim, Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 20:22:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Buiting writes:
Hi,

I have uploaded pictures of the LEGOfest we had in Germany.
We didn't have a layout planned in advance, people brought their MOCs and a
layout was created 'on-the-fly'. We had a great time running all the trains
and looking at some impressive creations!

Enjoy the gallery!

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Seen "Amsterdam" before but still love it!

And of course Ben's Braunschweig station is coming along nicely. Using gears
for connectors! WILD!

++Lar