 General / 29811
Re: pictures of the LEGO fest in Muelheim, Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:25:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Buiting writes:
I have uploaded pictures of the LEGOfest we had in Germany.
We didn't have a layout planned in advance, people brought their MOCs and a
layout was created 'on-the-fly'. We had a great time running all the trains
and looking at some impressive creations!

Enjoy the gallery!

Wow - great buildings.  The Chateau and Chapel are fantastic.  Quick
question - the cone on top of the chapel looks like 4x4 base to 1x1 top -
I've never seen one like this - where's it from?  I've searched the parts
ref for 'cone', but couldn't find anything.

The Titanic model is just amazing, too.  Wow.

Jason J Railton