 General / 29791
Re: Which set is the hardest to take apart?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 15:21:34 GMT

I totally agree! That front is enough to drive people insane! I managed
without any extra tools, but I pushed the flex-ability of ABS to the
maximum....

Duq

"Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

The subject says it all.  However, "hardest" is open to interpretation...

Just when I thought 8480 Space Shuttle was the most tedious model to take
apart, today I tried to take apart my 8458 Silver Champion.  The front
suspension setup is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to take apart without use of force!
For the first time I used my teeth (and nicked 2 axles)!  Now my fingers • are
hurting...

So 8458 Silver Champion gets my vote for being the most difficult set to
take apart.

What do you others think?

Bryan