 General / 28787
Re: Pets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:57:52 GMT

Josh Baakko wrote:

How many people have pets that like legos?
My cat sleeps on the roads in my town...
Josh

I was playing with the LOM Aero Tube Hangar the other day and Toby, my
Tuxedo cat, was FASCINATED with the little aliens shooting back and
forth in the tubes. That is, until I shot one out of the end of a tube
at him. *evil grin* HE felt the same way about my R2-D2, until I sent it
after him.

Matt