 General / 28890
Re: Pets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:21:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Josh Baakko writes:
<snip..like an antenna in a cats mouth>

Hey my cat does too, she also like the ball from the race set with the ball.
She also like to rub against my buildings, and she alwasy manages to knock
down the antennas.
Josh
You're lucky! My two cats realy enjoy eating antennas. I already lost the
two black ones from my 6990.
They also like playing with my trains: always knocking the last car of the
rails...untill there's only the engine left...
Usually it's great fun, but sometimes they realy damage bricks, like placing
two eyes on the head of a StarWars 1st episode droid (teethmarks)...

Mark "but I like my cats anyways" de Kock